Thank you for your continued support of AHA/ASA and the International Stroke Conference.
Planning is underway for ISC 2018.
Below, you will find key information regarding International Stroke Conference past attendance and key dates for next year’s conference. The information on this site will be updated as more information becomes available.
ISC Attendance Figures
International Stroke Conference 2018 Key Dates & Information
Mark your calendars now to join us for what will be a phenomenal meeting in Los Angeles, CA. Exhibitor space applications and the 2018 floor plan are now available.
Exhibit Hall Dates & Hours
- Wednesday, Jan. 24 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 25 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Exhibit Space Application Dates, Deadlines and Rates
Through Feb. 28, 2017 – $33 per square foot
Before Aug. 1, 2017 – $35 per square foot
Beginning Aug. 2, 2017 – $37 per square foot
The minimum booth size is 10’ x 10’. There is no additional charge for corners or islands.
Public Service Rate: $20 per square foot
Public service space is subject to availability. This discounted rate is only available in the nonprofit designated area on the floor. Once the area is sold out base rates will apply. Proof of non-profit status must be attached to the application for all new organizations.
Stay Safe, Avoid Exhibitor Scams
- Only select vendors are approved to contact exhibitors about exhibit services and sponsorship opportunities. View list of official contractors.
- OnPeak is the official housing contractor for AHA/ASA Conferences. No other hotel/housing provider is authorized to contact you on behalf of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- Be cautious of any company claiming to sell/rent any AHA/ASA Conference attendee list. AHA/ASA has no association with these companies nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark. AHA/ASA does not sell/rent attendee email addresses to any third party. AHA/ASA and its registration company, Convention Data Services, only rent attendee mail addresses to exhibitors for one-time use, before and after AHA/ASA Scientific Conferences.
- If you have any questions or concerns about any correspondence or solicitation that you receive seemingly on our behalf please reach out to Rita Pacheco, Associate Manager, Exhibits at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.