Basic Cardiovascular Sciences 2022 Scientific Sessions will take place July 25-27, 2022 at the Hilton Chicago, Chicago, IL.
Sponsored by the American Heart Association Basic Cardiovascular Sciences Council, the world’s leading organization of cardiovascular scientists, the conference attracts leading researchers in fields such as microRNAs, cardiac gene and cell therapy, cardiac development and most recently tissue engineering and iPS cells. As an exhibitor, you have the opportunity to interact with researchers as well as public health practitioners and clinicians including:
- Basic cardiovascular scientists
- Molecular/cellular biologists
- Translational investigators
- Clinical trialists
- Practicing cardiologists
- Cardiovascular nurses and pharmacists
- Scientists and executives from pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms
Please check back soon for exhibiting, advertising and sponsorship opportunities.