The Science & Technology Hall is the heart of activity at the International Stroke Conference, with its mix of education, events and “intentional networking” areas designed to drive traffic to the exhibits, including:
- Dedicated exhibit hours give you direct access to more than 4,100 stroke healthcare professionals.
- The Expert Theater inside the Science & Technology Hall presents the latest advances in stroke and cardiovascular product and therapeutic treatments, with complimentary snacks and lunches provided by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association (AHA/ASA).
- Official educational programming, including Poster Presentations next to the exhibit hall and Rapid Fire Theaters co-located in the Science & Technology Hall, focuses on the latest in stroke and cerebrovascular medicine and treatment.
- An extensive marketing campaign promotes the Science & Technology Hall to attendees before and during the event.
- The Simulation Zone features interactive displays with technologically advanced, immersive training for attendees.
- Charging lounges allow attendees to power up and get online without leaving the Hall.
- Complimentary coffee stations during programming breaks bring attendees to the Hall.
- VIP passes (distributed by you) encourage your customers to visit the Science & Technology Hall.
- Complimentary lunches for attendees in Expert Theaters in the Science & Technology Hall.
Contact Your Account Manager Today:
Company Names: A-D; Q-R
Company Names: E-L; S-Tt
Company Names: M-P; Tu-Z