The Resuscitation Science Symposium (ReSS) 2021 will now be a fully virtual experience beginning Saturday, November 13 and running through Monday, November 15, 2021.
Announced on Thursday, September 16, the American Heart Association will present this year’s Scientific Sessions 2021 as a fully virtual experience Saturday, November 13 through Monday, November 15, 2021. The Resuscitation Science Symposium and the Quality of Care and Outcomes Research Scientific Session, being held in conjunction with Scientific Sessions, have also moved to fully virtual formats. The decision to shift to an all-digital experience – from the previously planned blend of in-person and virtual experiences – is a consequence of the continuing surge of the Delta variant of the COVID-19 virus.
ReSS and Scientific Sessions 2021 will provide opportunities for industry supporters to interact with participants, similar to our offerings in 2020.
The virtual Science and Technology Hall will provide opportunities for exhibitors to communicate about their products and services in innovative ways to:
- Unite your organization with top physicians, scientists and researchers in cardiology, stroke and related specialties
- Position your organization as a pioneer in medicine that is targeting important therapies for cardiovascular disease and stroke; and
- Communicate your passion for science, innovation and lifelong learning.
Virtual booth packages, sponsorship and marketing opportunities are available.
Attendees will include:
- Emergency physicians
- Trauma surgeons
- Critical-care nurses
- Emergency medical providers
- Resuscitation educators and researchers with basic, bioengineering, clinical or other experience related to treating cardiac arrest and trauma.
You will be able to find more details soon at professional.heart.org/ress.