Questions? Email: email@example.com
Stay Safe, Avoid Exhibitor Scams
American Heart Association FRAUDULENT WEBSITES AND BOOKING SCAMS
The American Heart Association (the organizers of Scientific Sessions and the International Stroke Conference) has been alerted to fraudulent program websites posing as official websites, along with unauthorized housing and registration companies attempting to solicit event attendees. Please note that these websites are scams and avoid sharing any personal and/or financial information.
Booking through American Heart Association’s official housing and registration providers, which are listed below, ensures that you are working with a reputable company, your credit card information is secure, and you benefit from all services provided to conference attendees. Please look for the official Scientific Sessions or International Stroke Conference vendor partner logo on all communications.
- CDS (Convention Data Services) is the only authorized registration company for Scientific Sessions and the International Stroke Conference.
- onPeak (https://compass.onpeak.com/e/012604838) is the only authorized housing company for Sessions and the International Stroke Conference provide individual attendee housing.
- IGH (https://sessionsigh.heart.org/Home.aspx) is the only authorized housing company for Sessions 2019 and the International Stroke Conference to provide international group housing.
- Only select vendors are approved to contact exhibitors about exhibit services and sponsorship opportunities. View list of official contractors.
- If you have any questions or concerns about any correspondence or solicitation that you receive seemingly on our behalf please reach out to Julie Welsh, Sr. Manager, Exhibits at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
If you are contacted by anyone claiming to be American Heart Association, Scientific Sessions, International Stroke Conference or one of our official providers, please gather as much information as possible and contact our official providers who are above. If you are unsure whether a provider is legitimate, please email AHA.NSC.PST@heart.org before sharing any private information or payment.
If you have given payment to an unauthorized company, please consider immediately contacting your credit card company or bank to stop any payments to that unauthorized provider. Then, book your registration or hotel through an authorized provider.
AHA does not guarantee any registrations or lodging for Scientific Sessions or the International Stroke Conference; nor any redress for registrations and/or hotel reservations made through an unauthorized provider. For informational purposes, however, AHA asks you to please report any unauthorized activity along with relevant documentation to AHA.NSC.PST@heart.org. This applies if you have either booked lodging or paid registration fees for Scientific Sessions or the International Stroke Conference through an unauthorized provider or received solicitations.
For more information:
Erica Winchell, Account Executive
575 5th Ave, 8th Floor, New York NY 10017