Mark your calendars now to join us for what will be a phenomenal meeting in Los Angeles, CA.
Exhibit Hall Dates & Hours
- Wednesday, Feb 19, 2020 | 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb 20, 2020 | 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Exhibit Space Application
Dates Deadlines and Rates
- Through February 28, 2019 – $34 PSF
- Beginning March 1, 2019 – $36 PSF
- Beginning August 1, 2019 – $38 PSF
- There is no additional charge for islands or corners. AHA reserves the right to restrict the availability of certain sizes at their own discretion.
- Public Service Rate* $20 PSF
- *Public service space is subject to availability. This discounted rate is only available in the nonprofit designated area on the floor so book your nonprofit space now. Limited space available. Once the area is sold out base rates will apply. Proof of nonprofit status must be submitted to Rita.M.Pacheco@heart.org for all new organizations.
- All Applications received prior to February 28,2019 will be part of Priority Space Assignments and assigned based on priority points accrued per the exhibiting company. All applications received after March 1, 2019 will be assigned upon receipt after Deposit is received. Beginning August 1, 2019 100 % payment due in full before space assignment will be completed. AHA Priority Point Policy can be found in our AHA Scientific Conference Rules & Regulations.
ISC Attendance Figures
Stay Safe, Avoid Exhibitor Scams
- Only select vendors are approved to contact exhibitors about exhibit services and sponsorship opportunities. View list of official contractors.
- OnPeak is the official housing contractor for AHA/ASA Conferences. No other hotel/housing provider is authorized to contact you on behalf of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- Be cautious of any company claiming to sell/rent any AHA/ASA Conference attendee list. AHA/ASA has no association with these companies nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark. AHA/ASA does not sell/rent attendee email addresses to any third party. AHA/ASA and its registration company, Convention Data Services, only rent attendee mail addresses to exhibitors for one-time use, before and after AHA/ASA Scientific Conferences.
- If you have any questions or concerns about any correspondence or solicitation that you receive seemingly on our behalf please reach out to Rita Pacheco, Associate Manager, Exhibits at Rita.M.Pacheco@heart.org for clarification.