AHA is currently planning this meeting to be an in-person event AND a virtual event.
An important message from the American Heart Association
The AHA is closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic as we plan for the International Stroke Conference 2021 in February 2021, in Denver, Colorado. The AHA is currently planning for a hybrid event, to include our traditional in-person meeting along with a virtual experience. The AHA is committed to supporting its members and providing opportunity for connection with industry colleagues in safe, meaningful ways.
Here is the latest:
- Proactive planning is underway for International Stroke Conference February 10-12, 2021 at Colorado Convention Center.
- In addition to the live event, AHA is expanding the virtual components of the event to include opportunities for sponsor and exhibitor.
- This format will extend the life of the conference and related business opportunities.
- This hybrid approach, the event held in-person along with digital experiences, is the new trend in meetings and exhibits to meet the needs of all stakeholders.
- Some will be able to travel, others will not. Yet, everyone can still participate. And, those who’ve not been able to join us in the past, now can.
- And, for AHA sponsors/exhibitor the virtual enhancements provide the opportunity to extend your reach pre- and post- conference.
- The virtual Heart Hub is a year-long digital platform allowing sponsors/exhibitors 365 days a year.
Exhibit Space Application Dates & Deadlines
- All Applications received prior to February 28,2020, will be part of Priority Space Assignments and assigned based on priority points accrued per the exhibiting company. All applications received after February 28, 2020 will be assigned upon receipt after Deposit is received. Beginning Nov. 2, 2020 100 % payment due in full before space assignment will be completed. AHA Priority Point Policy can be found in our AHA Scientific Conference Rules & Regulations.
Why You Should Exhibit
Reserve your International Stroke Conference 2021 exhibit now
Gain access to the most influential stroke and cerebrovascular experts in the world:
- 4,600+ professionals attendees including:
- 2,766 Physicians and other Healthcare Professionals
- 1,005 Nurses/Nurse Practitioners/Nurse Scientists
- 504 Research Scientists
- 368 Non-Healthcare Professionals
- 81% of audience are Physicians and Nurses/Nurse Practitioners/Nurse Scientists
- 82% domestic attendees
- 13 hours of exhibit time, including time with limited simultaneous educational programming to increase traffic in the Science & Technology Hall
How We Drive Attendees to the Science & Technology Hall
We work hard to drive engagement between attendees and exhibitors. You can expect:
- Dedicated exhibit hours give you direct access to more than 4,600 stroke healthcare professionals.
- Learning Studios inside the Science & Technology Hall present the latest advances in stroke and cardiovascular product and therapeutic treatments, with complimentary snacks and lunches provides by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association (AHA/ASA).
- Official educational programming, includes Poster Presentations next to the exhibit hall and Rapid Fire Theaters co-located in the Science & Technology Hall, focuses on the latest in stroke and cerebrovascular medicine and treatment.
- An extensive marketing campaign promotes the Science & Technology Hall before and during the event.
The Simulation Zone features interactive displays with technologically advanced, immersive training for attendees.
- Charging Lounges allow attendees to power up and get online without leaving the Hall.
- Complimentary coffee stations during programming breaks bring attendees to the Hall.
- VIP passes distributed by you) encourage your customers to visit the Science & Technology Hall.
- Complimentary lunches for attendees in Learning Studios in the Science & Technology Hall.
ISC Attendance Figures
Stay Safe, Avoid Exhibitor Scams
- Only select vendors are approved to contact exhibitors about exhibit services and sponsorship opportunities. View list of official contractors.
- OnPeak is the official housing contractor for AHA/ASA Conferences. No other hotel/housing provider is authorized to contact you on behalf of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- Be cautious of any company claiming to sell/rent any AHA/ASA Conference attendee list. AHA/ASA has no association with these companies nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark. AHA/ASA does not sell/rent attendee email addresses to any third party. AHA/ASA and its registration company, Convention Data Services, only rent attendee mail addresses to exhibitors for one-time use, before and after AHA/ASA Scientific Conferences.
- If you have any questions or concerns about any correspondence or solicitation that you receive seemingly on our behalf please reach out to Rita Pacheco, Associate Manager, Exhibits at Rita.M.Pacheco@heart.org for clarification.