International Stroke Conference 2021 will now be a virtual experience!
After months of thorough, thoughtful review and discussion, and with a continued commitment to the health and safety of participants and staff, the American Stroke Association will present International Stroke Conference 2021 as a 100% virtual experience in light of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. The event will be held March 17-19, 2021, with registration opening in December.
The American Heart Association’s Board of Directors and the Committee on International Stroke Programming are focused on providing a robust and meaningful scientific exchange in a virtual format to help ensure the health and safety of all.
We are excited about the opportunities of going virtual – to reach more people than ever, in real-time and asynchronously, with live chats that encourage meaningful dialogue about the science shared. We look forward to providing an engaging and robust virtual experience in March! International Stroke Conference 2021 will still be the venue for groundbreaking science, so please join us and invite your colleagues!
The American Heart Association is committed to providing opportunities to conduct business in this challenging time. International Stroke Conference 2021 will provide opportunities for all of our industry supporters to interact with participants. We are creating unique, engaging virtual offerings that will provide opportunities for exhibitors to market their products and services in innovative ways. Customized packages will be available to our industry supporters in the coming weeks. We look forward to curating a unique and meaningful experience with you.
- Wednesday, March 17, 2021
- Thursday, March 18, 2021
- Friday March 19, 2021
Exhibit Space Application Dates & Deadlines
- Apply to Exhibit
- Deadline to Exhibit Feb 3, 2021
Why You Should Exhibit
Reserve your International Stroke Conference 2021 exhibit now
Gain access to the most influential stroke and cerebrovascular experts in the world:
- 4,600+ professionals attendees including:
- 2,766 Physicians and other Healthcare Professionals
- 1,005 Nurses/Nurse Practitioners/Nurse Scientists
- 504 Research Scientists
- 368 Non-Healthcare Professionals
- 81% of audience are Physicians and Nurses/Nurse Practitioners/Nurse Scientists
- 82% domestic attendees
- 13 hours of exhibit time, including time with limited simultaneous educational programming to increase traffic in the Science & Technology Hall
ISC Attendance Figures
Stay Safe, Avoid Exhibitor Scams
- Be cautious of any company claiming to sell/rent any AHA/ASA Conference attendee list. AHA/ASA has no association with these companies nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark. AHA/ASA does not sell/rent attendee email addresses to any third party. AHA/ASA and its registration company, Convention Data Services, only rent attendee mail addresses to exhibitors for one-time use, before and after AHA/ASA Scientific Conferences.
- If you have any questions or concerns about any correspondence or solicitation that you receive seemingly on our behalf please reach out to Rita Pacheco, Associate Manager, Exhibits at Rita.M.Pacheco@heart.org for clarification.