Exhibit Hall Dates & Hours
- Saturday, Nov. 14: 12 p.m.–6 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 15: 10 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 16: 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
Exhibit Space Rates
- Through April 1, 2020 – $36 per square foot
- Beginning April 2, 2020 – $38 per square foot
- Public Service Rate – $20 per square foot
Exhibit Hall Breaks
(limited programming/events outside the exhibit hall)
- Saturday, Nov. 14: 12 p.m.-2 p.m., 3:15 p.m.-3:45 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 15: 10:15 a.m.–10:45 a.m., 12 p.m.–2 p.m. and 3:15 p.m.–3:45 p.m
- Monday, Nov. 16: 10:15 a.m.–10:45 a.m. and 12 p.m.–2 p.m.
Why You Should Exhibit
Reserve your Scientific Sessions 2020 exhibit now
Gain access to the most prestigious cardiology professionals in the world:
- 9,535 physicians and other cardiology professionals and 2,216 research scientists*
- 72% of attendees visit the exhibit hall
- 77 to 1 attendee to exhibitor ratio
- 60% domestic attendance/40% international attendance
How We Drive Attendees to the Science & Technology Hall
We work hard to drive engagement between attendees and exhibitors. You can expect:
- The Heart Hub will host both official and industry-supported programming, including a Heart Theater in the Round, the Health Innovation Pavilion, Learning Labs and Game Central, with its simulations and jeopardy-style learning activities.
- Dedicated hours for visiting booths—8.5 hours focused on exhibits, with limited simultaneous educational programming.
- Posters integrated into the Science & Technology Hall.
- Complimentary coffee breaks in the Hall.
- Charging lounges where attendees can power up and get online without leaving the Hall.
- Complimentary lunches for attendees in Learning Studios in the Science & Technology Hall.
- Rapid-Fire Forums, located in each poster area, draw attendees in for original science presentations and interactions with abstract authors.
- Heart Theater & Learning Studios: Attendees learn the latest advances in cardiology products and therapeutic treatments, with complimentary snacks and lunches provided by the American Heart Association.
- More than 17 hours of exhibit time– 8.5 hours with limited simultaneous educational programming to increase traffic in the Science & Technology Hall.
- Official educational programming co-located in the Science & Technology Hall with experts in specific cardiac procedures.
- An Attendee Welcome Guide reaches attendees at their hotels with Science & Technology Hall information.
- VIP passes are available for your customers to see the Science & Technology Hall.
- An extensive marketing campaign promotes the Science & Technology Hall before and during Scientific Sessions.
- Banner ads and articles in up to four digital Conference Preview emails reaching 300,000+ prospective attendees, members and industry professionals.
- Conference Preview: Mailed to 20,000 attendees, members and industry professionals, the Science & Technology Hall is highlighted as one of the top “Don’t Miss” reasons to attend Scientific Sessions
- Promotions: Including advertisements in the onsite Final Program, onsite signage, exhibitor lists on the Scientific Sessions News page, an exhibit hall map on the Scientific Sessions website, and promotion in the official onsite Daily Newspaper Saturday-Monday with circulation to more than 7,000 attendees each day
- Onsite Meeting Guide: A publication dedicated to guiding attendees through the exhibit hall with exhibitor listings and an exhibit hall map.
- Mobile App Push Alerts – Daily push alerts remind attendees when the exhibit hall opens and closes. Additional push alerts drive traffic to the Learning Studios, WIFI-Charging Lounge, Simulation Zone and EP Central.
- Rotating Kiosk – Signage on rotating kiosks market the Science & Technology hall to attendees.
Scientific Sessions Marketing Program
A well-attended conference has a fully integrated advertising, public relations and e-marketing campaign to promote the event! Here’s just some of what we do to promote Scientific Sessions:
- Dynamic registration email marketing campaign including targeted messaging to encourage key specialists to register
- Direct mail
- Dedicated conference preview and registration campaigns to potential domestic and international attendees – both print and digital
- Conference preview emails reaching 450,000 prospective attendees, members and industry professionals.
- Cardiology specialties campaigns: emails, programming, etc., for each segment
- Regional print and digital outreach to Chiefs of Staff at medical schools
- Medical Journal advertising in NEJM, AAAS, Nature Events, Lancet, Journal of Clinical Investigation, MD Conference Express and more.
- Latin American campaign with emails translated to Spanish
- Robust social media campaign
- Local New Orleans advertising
Stay Safe, Avoid Exhibitor Scams
- Only select vendors are approved to contact exhibitors about exhibit services and sponsorship opportunities. View list of official contractors.
- OnPeak is the official housing contractor for AHA/ASA Conferences. No other hotel/housing provider is authorized to contact you on behalf of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- Be cautious of any company claiming to sell/rent any AHA/ASA Conference attendee list. AHA/ASA has no association with these companies nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark. AHA/ASA does not sell/rent attendee email addresses to any third party. AHA/ASA and its registration company, Convention Data Services, only rent attendee mail addresses to exhibitors for one-time use, before and after AHA/ASA Scientific Conferences.
- If you have any questions or concerns about any correspondence or solicitation that you receive seemingly on our behalf please reach out to Julie Davis, Sr. Manager, Exhibits at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.