Scientific Sessions will continue to serve the latest cutting-edge science and education for those in the fields of cardiovascular clinical, population, or basic science. Programming will have a clinical focus on Saturday and Sunday and basic science focus on Sunday and Monday.
The scope and quality of the scientific programming make Scientific Sessions the premier cardiovascular research and instructional meeting in the world with over 1,000 invited speakers of the world’s top leaders in the areas of cardiovascular disease.
Exhibitors will benefit from expanded audience engagement throughout the conference. Plus, the Science & Technology Hall programming and exhibits will still have the same number of hours!
Exhibit Hall Dates & Hours
- Saturday, Nov. 16: 12 p.m.–6 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 17: 10 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 18: 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
Exhibit Space Rates
- Through April 1, 2019 – $36 per square foot
- Beginning April 2, 2019 – $38 per square foot
- Public Service Rate – $20 per square foot
Exhibit Hall Breaks
(limited programming/events outside the exhibit hall)
Saturday, Nov. 16: 12 p.m.–2 p.m.
3:15 p.m.–3:45 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 17: 10:15 a.m.–10:45 a.m.
12 p.m.–2 p.m.
3:15 p.m.–3:45 p.m.
Monday, Nov. 18: 10:15 a.m.–10:45 a.m.
12 p.m.–2 p.m.
The minimum booth size is 10’ x 10’. There is no additional charge for corners or islands.*Public service space is subject to availability. This discounted rate is only available in the nonprofit designated area on the floor. Once the area is sold out base rates will apply. Proof of non-profit status must be attached to the application for all new organizations.
Why You Should Exhibit
Reserve your Scientific Sessions 2019 exhibit now
Gain access to the most prestigious cardiology professionals in the world:
- 9,535 physicians and other cardiology professionals and 2,216 research scientists*
- 72% of attendees visit the exhibit hall, including:**
- 77 to 1 attendee to exhibitor ratio
- 60% domestic attendance/40% international attendance
How We Drive Attendees to the Science & Technology Hall
We work hard to drive engagement between attendees and exhibitors. You can expect:
- Dedicated hours for visiting booths: More than eight hours of restricted programming
- Coffee breaks: Inside the hall
- Free lunches: For attendees in Product Theaters on the exhibit hall floor
- Wifi and charging lounges: Attendees can power up and get online without ever leaving the hall
- EP and Interventional Central: Bringing official programming to the exhibit hall floor — and attendees within steps of your booth
- Meet-the-Trialist: A stage inside the hall
- Cardiovascular Expert Theaters: More educational programming in the hall
- Attendee Welcome Guide: A welcome brochure attendees receive at their hotels that focuses on the Science & Technology Hall
- Simulation Zone: Attendees test their cardiac skills on the latest simulation technology
- Robust Marketing: We have an extensive marketing campaign promoting the Science & Technology Hall before and during Sessions. (See below)
- VIP customer: Exhibit hall-only invitations for your customers
- Banner ads and articles in up to four digital Conference Preview emails reaching 450,000 prospective attendees, members and industry professionals.
- Advertisement in the Friday, Nov. 15 Dr. Bag: Distributed door-to-door at hotels and onsite
- Conference Preview: Mailed to 20,000 attendees, members and industry professionals, the Science & Technology Hall is highlighted as one of the top “Don’t Miss” reasons to attend Scientific Sessions
- Promotions: Including advertisements in the onsite Final Program, onsite signage, exhibitor lists on the Scientific Sessions News page, an exhibit hall map on the Scientific Sessions website, and promotion in the official onsite Daily Newspaper Saturday-Monday with circulation to more than 7,000 attendees each day
- Science & Technology Hall Planner: A publication dedicated to guiding attendees through the exhibit hall with exhibitor listings and an exhibit hall map.
- Mobile App Push Alerts – Daily push alerts remind attendees when the exhibit hall opens and closes. Additional push alerts drive traffic to the Product Theaters, WIFI-Charging Lounge, Simulation Zone and EP Central.
- Rotating Kiosk – Signage on rotating kiosks market the Science & Technology hall to attendees.
Scientific Sessions Marketing Program
A well-attended conference has a fully integrated advertising, public relations and e-marketing campaign to promote the event! Here’s just some of what we do to promote Scientific Sessions:
- Dynamic registration email marketing campaign including targeted messaging to encourage key specialists to register
- Direct mail
- Dedicated conference preview and registration campaigns to potential domestic and international attendees – both print and digital
- Conference preview emails reaching 450,000 prospective attendees, members and industry professionals.
- Cardiology specialties campaigns: emails, programming, etc., for each segment
- Regional print and digital outreach to Chiefs of Staff at medical schools
- Medical Journal advertising in NEJM, AAAS, Nature Events, Lancet, Journal of Clinical Investigation, MD Conference Express and more.
- Latin American campaign with emails translated to Spanish
- Robust social media campaign
- Local New Orleans advertising
Stay Safe, Avoid Exhibitor Scams
- Only select vendors are approved to contact exhibitors about exhibit services and sponsorship opportunities. View list of official contractors.
- OnPeak is the official housing contractor for AHA/ASA Conferences. No other hotel/housing provider is authorized to contact you on behalf of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- Be cautious of any company claiming to sell/rent any AHA/ASA Conference attendee list. AHA/ASA has no association with these companies nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark. AHA/ASA does not sell/rent attendee email addresses to any third party. AHA/ASA and its registration company, Convention Data Services, only rent attendee mail addresses to exhibitors for one-time use, before and after AHA/ASA Scientific Conferences.
- If you have any questions or concerns about any correspondence or solicitation that you receive seemingly on our behalf please reach out to Julie Davis, Sr. Manager, Exhibits at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.