Tech-savvy cardiovascular professionals will explore game-changing technologies in the treatment and prevention of cardiovascular disease at the Health Innovation Pavilion located in the Science & Technology Hall.
The pavilion also hosts the Health Tech Competition, which offers health start-up finalists an opportunity to pitch their companies, “Shark Tank”-style, to top physicians, industry leaders and VIPs who can help them reach the next level.
Educational programming is also held in the Pavilion, including:
- Careers in Health Tech: Advice From the Front Lines
- Remote Health Delivery: Telemedicine, eConsults and More
- Hot Topics in AI and Big Data
- Health Techuity: Harnessing Technology to Solve Health Inequalities
- Beyond Wearables: Life, Health, Sensor Fusion & Deeper Medicine
- How to Do Health Tech Right: Best Practices to Regulation
- Cracking the Code of Cardiac Rehab: e-Cardiac Rehab in the Digital World
Contact Your Account Manager Today:
Company Names: A-D; Q-R
Company Names: E-L; S-Tt
Company Names: M-P; Tu-Z